- [03/22] Former Penn State president's criminal trial set to resume
- [03/22] Man charged with hate crime for seizure-inducing tweet
- [03/22] Philadelphia's top prosecutor denies gifts-for-favors scheme
- [03/21] Prosecutor: Not reporting Jerry Sandusky let evil 'run wild'
- [03/21] Murder trial resumes for officer in shooting of autistic boy
- [03/21] Man who killed rape suspect is sentenced to 5 years
- [03/21] Philadelphia prosecutor to be charged in $160k gifts probe
- [03/21] Parents of murder victim want killer spared from execution
Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. Users may not download or reproduce a substantial portion of the AP material found on this web site. AP will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.